I want to sell Whole and TERM.

Jose_XWFG

Hey guys,

Former WFG agent. I am amazing at recruiting and zero knowledge selling insurance products. =) WFG pushed me to sell IUL. I have NO business selling IUL to client's when I have zero experience.

I am working a part-time job to pay the bills and resetting my insurance biz. I am determine. Love to sell. Just need the experience.

I was told learn one product, become an expert, and then grow my portfolio.

Any insurance company that I can become appointed that has an awesome online training platform to learn how to sell Whole and TERM? Willing to share my commission to learn.

I need experience reading and understanding illustrations. I have a few clients wanting to buy TERM and basic life insurance. I tried selling them a IUL at WFG but it was too expensive. $300 a month premium. It was too expensive for them!

Thanks for your thoughts and help everyone!!

Jose

I'd start with the online training videos here. $1 for 30 days, then $29.95/month. You'll want to review TAST (Trusted Advisor Success Training) and Life Insurance Product Training videos.

https://www.insuranceproshop.com/insurance-sales/

Understanding life insurance illustrations is as easy as understanding life insurance.

Net Death Benefit = Cash Values + Net Amount At Risk - Any Outstanding Loans

Once you internalize that formula, reading and understanding life insurance gets a lot easier.

I'd also invest in the Confessions of a CPA book series by Bryan Bloom.

Amazon product ASIN B007A5NAUU
Amazon product ASIN 0741499762
Amazon product ASIN B0842YHBT6

Back