Illinois AG Sues Agent ? Fraudulently Marketed Insurance Products to Older Investors

Can you post something different than the same prepared written statement on anything that mentions you? This is getting ridiculous. ProducersWeb - Retirement - A stand-in for the fiduciary standard? Even John Olsen (an industry subject-matter expert on all this "source of funds" business) seems to be on your side regarding the Illinois Department of Securities. But I don't see how posting the same statement over and over again... is helpful here.

I agree. What's the point of duplicating the same post over and over?

Gentlemen,

The second posting in this thread was simply a mistake I was trying to get my response to show on page one. However, I am certain that as reasonable men you would understand that with an ongoing appeal I have to be very careful about any public statements I make, of course I would love to speak more freely and let everyone in on all the detail I know that vindicates my innocence, remember I have had to wait years just to release my first explanations of what the whole truth is. Put yourself in my shoes for a moment. If you were falsely accused and faced a half of a million dollar legal battle while the press destroyed you with false allegations, how would you handle it?

Kindest Regards,
Dick Van Dyke

----------

I am also posting my statement where ever google keyword searches pull my name up and there are two threads going in this forum, hence, two statements and yes one was a mistake my apologies I am new to this forum and just learning how it works. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

DVD

Back