I'm Looking for a Video

DBAJ

Years ago I bought a video that was a point of sale video. The video was talking about disability and life insurance. Basically it had people (supposedly actual beneficiaries) that were talking about insuring your most valuable asset. I bought it through Illinois Mutual Life. Can't remember anything else about it but it really helped with the sale. I used it and then got good enough that I didn't need it anymore. I have a new agent that i think this type of video would help. Anyone else know this video?

Years ago I bought a video that was a point of sale video. The video was talking about disability and life insurance. Basically it had people (supposedly actual beneficiaries) that were talking about insuring your most valuable asset. I bought it through Illinois Mutual Life. Can't remember anything else about it but it really helped with the sale. I used it and then got good enough that I didn't need it anymore. I have a new agent that i think this type of video would help. Anyone else know this video?

Failed agent selling crappy wireless service - D@uch bag! <smilie face>

man ....really.....I deleted 19 posts before I left the office to run some errands and get back in a hour and he is back over 20 plus posts.....

That was a perfect video response sti. I love Buford T Justice

Last edited by a moderator:
Back