I'm Suspicious About Lowering Commissions

Last time I checked, both World and IAC are not competitive in the the Chicagoland area. I only sold 1 IHC product last year and

Hello Sam,

You're right.. IAC's HSA policy costs more than Blue Cross, Humana and Golden Rule here in the Chicago area. But, since IAC paid me a higher commission than did Blue Cross, Humana and Golden Rule, I sold almost exclusively IAC policies in 2010. That's going to be doubly true going forward into 2011 when IAC is the only one out of the four that isn't cutting commissions for the foreseeable future. Clients love the superb customer service and the overall benefit package I set up for them. In fact, a family last week decided to pay $95.00 more per month for what I offered than what he already had with HumanaOne. It's all about perceived value and salesmanship.

IAC/IHC is determined to continue it's growth and the solid "A-" rating. That's why they've decided to go beyond lip service and to actually demonstrate with substance that agents and satisfied customers are important.

What's insulting are the insurance company letters telling us how important we are on the first page, and then kicking us in the arse with lower commissions on the next page. I give thanks daily that none of them were/are my primary carrier.

Happy Christmas Sam!

-Allen

Hello Sam,

You're right.. IAC's HSA policy costs more than Blue Cross, Humana and Golden Rule here in the Chicago area. But, since IAC paid me a higher commission than did Blue Cross, Humana and Golden Rule, I sold almost exclusively IAC policies in 2010. That's going to be doubly true going forward into 2011 when IAC is the only one out of the four that isn't cutting commissions for the foreseeable future. Clients love the superb customer service and the overall benefit package I set up for them. In fact, a family last week decided to pay $95.00 more per month for what I offered than what he already had with HumanaOne. It's all about perceived value and salesmanship.

-Allen

Or about getting the client to drink from the kool-aid cup... or putting them under the ether.... salesmanship... bullchit hoss....

Hello Sam,

IAC/IHC is determined to continue it's growth and the solid "A-" rating. That's why they've decided to go beyond lip service and to actually demonstrate with substance that agents and satisfied customers are important.

-Allen

You mean you actually go out and see people in person???

:swoon:

Back