Interview Questions for Sales Position

Totes Magotes

Good morning everyone!

I'm currently trying to get started in the insurance field. I have an interview with a local agency for a sales position tomorrow, and I would like to come up with some good questions to ask during the interview. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Interview Questions

Along the lines of STI: What are the benefits? Do I get a company car, expense allowance, company phone and laptop?

Or more seriously: Who will train me, how much training will I receive, is there someone to do joint work with, where will my leads come from? Why should I work for your company and your office? What is your failure rate, why did those people fail? How long have the agents been here, are they all new or are they all old? (You want to see a mix here, means they can both retain and recruit).

Re: Interview Questions

Along with the great questions that have been previously posted I would also ask about how they get leads, do they charge for leads, do the help out with marketing money, do they charge for training (any reputable firm won't) and where is the geographic area they focus on - you don't want to drive 2 hours on your own dime.

Good luck.

Thanks to everyone for the great questions! The interview went very well, and I feel like I came away with some good information.

Back