JULY Renewals!!!!!

mfancher

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
It’s that time July renewals. Ask yourself what is my competition doing to bring in more business? Do I want to spend my time or money on the phone cold calling to set appointments? Do I want to go through the headache of hiring someone and training them? Do I want to lie down and let my competition take away my market shares?

I have spent some time now on the forum and have built up a good reputation, I have always helped out when I can and given advice, so I am not a spammer. I am just a guy in a hard market trying to make a living without lying or any BS, and you guys that have spoken to me know this to be true. I do waht I say I am going to do and I am honest. I can set quality appointments on the commercial lines and I keep my clients happy, so if you need help in this area and don't want games call me, if I can't help I will tell you up front no BS.

Not one reply there has to be someone out there that hates cold calling and wants quality appointments? I will also help with any advice I can just drop me a line or give me a call and I will try to help.

Not one reply there has to be someone out there that hates cold calling and wants quality appointments? I will also help with any advice I can just drop me a line or give me a call and I will try to help.

Move over to the health side. Lots more of us.

This is what a lead should look like!!!!

Exclusive Property of: Mr. Agent @ Mr. Agency Insurance

Company Name: Southside Automotive
Website: Southside Bank, Tyler, TX - Car Loans, Home Loans, Mortgages

Contact Name: Ima Sample Title: CFO
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Address: 1234 Dutch Broadway
Valley String, NY 11580
Phone: 516-828-3388
Fax: 516-828-3488

# Employees 100
# of Vehicles 25
Liability Renewal 04/15/2008
Worker’s Renewal 04/15/2008
Current Broker ABD Insurance
Current Carrier Erie

Appointment Date Monday, March 12, 2008 at 9:30 a.m.

Call Result $ Lead - Appointment

Notes:
03/09/2008 12:00p - SON – I spoke with Vice President, Ima Sample. Ima & her husband just returned from Cancun, Mexico. She said their policies are renewing April 15th. She has been with her current broker (ABD) for a few years but is pretty upset with them as she feels they don’t pay enough attention to her so she’d like to meet with us to learn more about what we can offer them. I did confirm all of the above information. We set the appointment for Monday, March 12, 2008 at 9:30 a.m.
Thanks, Sonya

Back