Landing Page Bounce Rate/Redirects/ranking

A. Hire a designer. Your site is too busy and confusing for somebody visiting for the 1st time.
B. The slider function serves no purpose. You have two main goals:

1. Get visitors to get a free quote so that they hopefully fill out app. The slider is distracting and takes way the focus of your call to action button.

2. Click around your website looking for information that makes them comfortable that you're the guy they want to buy life insurance from. Your About Page should be more prominent and have more information about you and your company. Add pictures/videos, more personality.

3. Definitely Add the Quoter. Your button says "Get Term Quotes" but you don't really offer them that. By providing the quotes I'm fairly certain your bounce rate should drop some.

Thanks for the suggestions. Im designing this site myself because its not a site I want to put serious money into, its a side project for me.
Term is not my main line of business, I do Deferred Comp for business owners & I work the annuity market too.
If term was my main line of business I would have a designer & seo expert. But term makes up maybe about 15% of my business.

Ive used designers for other sites, but to be honest ive never had great experiences with web designers.

Did you click on the term quote button? Because it takes you directly to a term quote page... so im not sure how that is not giving them term quotes...?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back