Lead Heroes Med Supp Leads

I do great with T65's but that's on F2F. I don't like it as much when I get T65's Internet leads because they don't understand what's going to happen with Medicare and they need to be educated first.

So you don't have to educate T65 on F2F appointments?

Yes which is easy when I can sit down with them and show them my paper. And when I'm not doing a one call close. F2F I see them 5-6 months out. So I go back again later

Many phone sales require education and is one call close, Many don't require that much education and can be multible call close,

You can sike yourself out that these thing cant be done over the phone, But they are being done and I know you will,

I find most don't want a long deal either they know medicare does not cover all the expense and it really can take 3 min to highlight the dif between med supp and MA and to find their preference

Many phone sales require education and is one call close, Many don't require that much education and can be multible call close, You can sike yourself out that these thing cant be done over the phone, But they are being done and I know you will, I find most don't want a long deal either they know medicare does not cover all the expense and it really can take 3 min to highlight the dif between med supp and MA and to find their preference

I'm not saying I can't do T65's over the phone. My first two were T65's.

Back