Leadbot

Yeah Ive had a good experience with SkyBlue, I don't know about leadbot. SB leads usually close 1 of 4. 2 uninterested usually. But never fake people. They run everything through their call center. I heard InsureMe is good 2.

Err ah OK. Nice to see you pop up unexpected, say out of the blue and go to bat for sky. If I didn't better, I'd think the only reason you're posting here is to pump up sky from behind the curtain.

Any other subjects you interested in?

Err ah OK. Nice to see you pop up unexpected, say out of the blue and go to bat for sky. If I didn't better, I'd think the only reason you're posting here is to pump up sky from behind the curtain.

Any other subjects you interested in?

ahh man, this is the second posting like that. i mean, its terrible to just spam on every post instead of attempting to introduce a new/great product.

the reason i read the post is because i have used leadbot. they deliver average leads, nothing different than netquote,insuranceleads.com,etc.... the only issue i really had was the return policy. you must return within 10 days. at the time, i only had 3 staff members who were all licensed to sell. i took care of the leads coming in, and distributing the leads amongst my team. since theres a minimum amount of leads you need to buy, i was purchasing leads from 4 vendors and i assume that i became overwelmed after taking leadbot on. if you use those types of companies already, theres no need to test new waters because nothing will change. although they are exclusive, i have a feeling that they may be purchasing leads from outside sources and only selling it to one agent themselves. i never found to be the only agent that contacted the leads. customer service, online capabilities were good. after doing more research on the company, i took a look at their location. if you take a look, it seems to be an apt. building across the street from a trailer park. im not one to judge anybody, but doing business on a large scale with somebody that resides in such a place isn't the most tempting thing in the world.

Back