Legal and Identity Theft Voluntary Benefits

The Gimp

Guru
100+ Post Club
As insurance agents, we know the importance of offering our clients the most competitive, cutting-edge solutions on the market.

By partnering with LegalShield your agency will be in a position to capitalize on two services that are hot trends in the employee benefit space: Legal Plans and Identity Theft protection. Here is a link to a short video that will give you more information about all of the benefits you will be offering to your clients.

You will find the following documents attached for your review:

The 48% General Agent Agreement is the top contract available for agents with LegalShield. Higher commission levels are attainable by hitting agency production goals (set by the home office) on a monthly basis.

The General Agency Application collects basic information about you and your agency, allowing you take advantage of becoming a General Agent within LegalShield.

The Legal Plan Flat Sheet ($19.95) Will overview our $19.95 legal plan that covers the household (member, spouse, and UNLIMITED DEPENDENTS)...Click Here

The Identity Theft Protection Plan Flat Sheet ($14.95 [$9.95 if they own the legal plan]) will overview our $14.95 identity theft protection plan that covers the household (member, spouse, and UP TO 8 DEPENDENTS, NO OLDER THAN 17 YEARS OF AGE)...The LegalShield Identity Theft Plan (No Price)

The LegalShield Difference Flier highlights some of the key factors that differentiate LegalShield from competitors.

My goal is to put you in a position to build stronger relationships with your individual policyholders and employee benefit accounts. If you don't offer these services to your accounts, another agent will.

I will connect you with an account rep in your local area to assist with presentations and enrollments.

If you have questions regarding products, contracting, licensing, compensation or incentive programs, give me a call at 904-624-2438.

Attachments

• gaAgreement48%.pdf
    74.2 KB · Views: 3
  • generalAgentApp.pdf
    255.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Group Marketing IDT Flat Sheet.pdf
    663.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 2015incentiveFlier.pdf
    585 KB · Views: 4
  • PCQ.pdf
    103.5 KB · Views: 6
Back