Legitimate individual MEC plans dead? Searched forum, can't find info

It seems the Healthshare company is the "insurer" behind the E&O policy. WOW. What an obvious con. They cant even be bothered to create a separate entity to even give the appearance of legitimacy.

Thanks for the call Somarco but as I stated to you over a 45-minute call. You and others are spreading bad information about what I represent. Who is the C+ carrier? Lol
My non-error and omission insurance is offered through MGA Gallagher out of Florida. My limit on this policy is 1M/2M. The same company that offers my Assurant Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield and United Healthcare coverage that is 1M/3M.

Second, the plan as I spoke to you about and showed you is 100% a MEC plan, not a major medical plan or dressed up to be a limited health plan. It is a MEC period.

Third, you indicated that everyone was getting free health insurance from Obamacare so why would they buy my plan in NC? Well, that too is fake news. Premium in my state range from $1,600 a month to my highest case of $4,200 for families and without a pre-existing condition.These are regular people who don't qualify for subsidies. So when you look at the real benefits of our MEC plan and Health Sharing plan benefits you can cut your premium by as much as 60% and not fill like you don't have good coverage.

You claim your product in Texas of the husband and wife plan is your one pony option for healthcare. But that is not the case as I stated on the phone in my state and many others. So at the end of the day, you may not agree with the information but let's stop with the fake news. ;).

Btw My family is on the plan and a healthshare program called Medishare. I can show you claim, and even financial on the company to back up why this is a good option for some but not for everyone.

Thanks for the call Somarco but as I stated to you over a 45-minute call.

Not me bud. I never called you and don't have any reason to call. Don't know your number and have no desire to track you down.

Guess again.

And one more thing.

I don't write ANY U65 health insurance or health non-insurance plans. Left that market end of 2013 and never looked back.

Back