License abput to expire please help

Andres Herrera

Hello everyone Im new in this forum.
My insurance is about to expire in March '23 and I need to find a comoany where I can work part time my own hours etc.. What companies would you guys suggest for me.. Thanks in advance
BTW I have the 215 and 220 licenses.

I have a FL resident license and it does not expire. Your CE might be due by March 2023. Mine is due by February 2023. Just complete the required hours and you will be OK.

I have a FL resident license and it does not expire. Your CE might be due by March 2023. Mine is due by February 2023. Just complete the required hours and you will be OK.
Thanks for replying and sorry for not being so clear.. I need to find a company to hung up my licenses by March '23 if not they will expire.. Im looking for companies where I can work my own hours or even if I just have to pay a fee just to keep my licenses active.. Any suggestions. Tha k you everyone

Thanks for replying and sorry for not being so clear.. I need to find a company to hung up my licenses by March '23 if not they will expire.. Im looking for companies where I can work my own hours or even if I just have to pay a fee just to keep my licenses active.. Any suggestions. Tha k you everyone

I am not aware of any states that require you to "hang your licenses", aka be appointed by a carrier. Tons of office staff, home office employees, retired agents still are licensed with the state even if not appointed by a carrier. Securities licensing & FINRA registration is entirely different & does require a registration with a broker dealer withing 2 years of cancellation of the termination of last broker dealer registration

Just complete your CE credits & I think you will be fine, unless you are in some state that has a unique law to be appointed to maintain a license

I am not aware of any states that require you to "hang your licenses", aka be appointed by a carrier. Tons of office staff, home office employees, retired agents still are licensed with the state even if not appointed by a carrier. Securities licensing & FINRA registration is entirely different & does require a registration with a broker dealer withing 2 years of cancellation of the termination of last broker dealer registration

Just complete your CE credits & I think you will be fine, unless you are in some state that has a unique law to be appointed to maintain a license

Florida does require a P&C agent to be appointed to at least one carrier or agency, on top of CE, to keep the license active.

I think the OPs best bet is a friendly local agency, as most carrier appointments would have requirements for production, office space, software, etc.

Do you guys know of any company where I can get appointed to just work part time just to start to get my feet wet. My plan is to eventually start doing insurance fulltime. Thanks again

Back