License Question

4EverVictory

This may be a dumb question, so please forgive the newbie here. I want to get licensed to sell life insurance, and go independent from the beginning. I did this 20 years ago. My question is can you get your license all on your own, or do you need a company to sponsor you?

This may be a dumb question, so please forgive the newbie here. I want to get licensed to sell life insurance, and go independent from the beginning. I did this 20 years ago. My question is can you get your license all on your own, or do you need a company to sponsor you?

You can get it on your own.

You state Department of Insurance website contains all the answers. What state are you in besides confusion? :biggrin:

You state Department of Insurance website contains all the answers. What state are you in besides confusion? :biggrin:

Confusion....Is that the new License that allows you to sell in all 50 states but only to those with no comprehension.

Back