LiveSure

MichaelBurton

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Texas
I met the founders out of Temple. Good folks, imo. I like the approach - actually pretty slick. I signed up as both a guardian (will explain for those interested) and as a lead-buying agent. But I only do life insurance and they generated actually zero leads for me in six weeks. But they are good guys, refund all the way around.

From what I understand, they are making their best progress generating leads for home and auto insurance sales.

What's been your experience? Anyone? 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . go.

I'm not expecting a lot of info here since it is such a young company/concept. Just curious to see what folks have to say.

I've looked into it and it seems like a great idea with a few potential drawbacks. First, it's SUPER new. So it might be the next Amazon or the next pets.com. Second, it's model it designed for price conscious shoppers. Awesome for brokers, sometimes not so much for captives. Lastly, it seems a bit pricey for what it is. Since it's based on a referral/affiliate model I imagine that needs to be factored in.

Mike Burton,
Thanks for the shout out and kind words. I am sorry to see that life leads haven't been as fruitful as home and auto have on LiveSure. We fully expect that in the near future that life will be a benefit to our agent community, like home and auto are.

AgentJHC,
If you have any questions about LiveSure, I am available to visit at any time.

Mocephus,
I noticed in your profile that you are in Oklahoma. LiveSure launched in June of 2013. We opened up in Oklahoma this month, July 2014. If you are interested, I can put you in touch with one of our Texas or Oklahoma agents to get their perspective on LiveSure. I can also answer any questions you may have.

P.S. The pets.com reference was great...really funny. The sock puppet was sadly, short lived. ;)

I am a LiveSure Guardian and as soon as the service is available in my state for agents I will jump on board right away. While it may take some time to build out the referring Guardians it will be worth the wait imho. As an agency owner I have found that THE very best leads are from friends and family. I have also found that some of the worst leads are the typical internet click thru leads. Consumers think they are going to stay anonymous and wait for quotes to pile in their inbox. Instead it becomes a speed-dial-athon from agents/producers to chase someone who thought nobody would call.

I like the LiveSure process because of the old adage "If I am coming to your place then I am coming to sell and if you are connecting (coming) to me then you are coming to buy." Yes LiveSure is in it's infancy and that is part of what makes it so exciting from an agent position as to exclusivity and also as a Guardian looking to generate income! Guardians in essence get paid to share/prospect, Consumers save without being bugged and agents write quality business they would not have otherwise written. Looks like positive ROI all the way around. Of course I am biased and here is my info www livesureleads dot com.

Mike Burton,
Thanks for the shout out and kind words. I am sorry to see that life leads haven't been as fruitful as home and auto have on LiveSure. We fully expect that in the near future that life will be a benefit to our agent community, like home and auto are.

AgentJHC,
If you have any questions about LiveSure, I am available to visit at any time.

Mocephus,
I noticed in your profile that you are in Oklahoma. LiveSure launched in June of 2013. We opened up in Oklahoma this month, July 2014. If you are interested, I can put you in touch with one of our Texas or Oklahoma agents to get their perspective on LiveSure. I can also answer any questions you may have.

P.S. The pets.com reference was great...really funny. The sock puppet was sadly, short lived. ;)

You mind posting what the theory behind the business is and how it best benefits agents for us noobs?

Thanks

I apologize for responding to an old thread. Is Livesure still in business? Their website has been down for awhile, and I get the feeling they have closed shop. Just curious to see if anyone has heard anything.

Thanks

I apologize for responding to an old thread. Is Livesure still in business? Their website has been down for awhile, and I get the feeling they have closed shop. Just curious to see if anyone has heard anything.

Thanks

website link shows
LiveSure is currently unavailable.

Please check back soon for updates or contact us at [email protected] for questions.

Latest posts

Back