Long Island Ny Lead

riskybiz

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have a 26 year old female in Long Island needing indy coverage. Let me know if you can assist, this is a free lead.

Thanks!

Not that your generosity isn't admirable, but there isn't really an individual health market in NY. For grins and giggles go to ehealthinsurance.com and run some quotes.

Not that your generosity isn't admirable, but there isn't really an individual health market in NY. For grins and giggles go to ehealthinsurance.com and run some quotes.

Thanks Josh, there isn't any market in Ny, or just very little? I ran a quote on ehealth and saw a couple of plans, but thought someone may want it

Thanks Josh, there isn't any market in Ny, or just very little? I ran a quote on ehealth and saw a couple of plans, but thought someone may want it

The problem is the premiums are through the roof. My wife and I in NY were at almost $1,000/month, in Virginia $180 or so. Group health? Maybe. There really aren't a lot of folks that broker group health in NY though, at least relative to nearly every other state. In the county I grew up in, according to ehealthinsurance.com, the least expensive individual plan for a girl her age is $649/month and I think GHI has to be direct with the carrier (but I could be wrong).

Do you think she's interested in spending $7k/year for coverage? Again, I don't want to knock your generosity, I think more people should just pass referrals around like this, but there isn't really much of a market to be had. It's in-line with someone having a client ready to pay $100/month for life insurance and wants a $500,000 ul at the age of 60.

Back