Looking to compare pre-licensing courses

Most of the time, you are comparing pricing really. Most of the companies prepare you to pass, the two that we see the most pass rates and for fair pricing is A.D. Bankers and ExamFX.

Comparing them beyond pricing can be a bit hard because there is still a factor of you the student, taking the time to prepare for the exam.

I've already taken and completed the ExamFx course here in Nevada but found their to be no flow or organization in the information. This At Your Pace Online course has that but is rather very simple which makes me wonder how it will prepare me for the exam?

I've already taken and completed the ExamFx course here in Nevada but found their to be no flow or organization in the information. This At Your Pace Online course has that but is rather very simple which makes me wonder how it will prepare me for the exam?

Most of the time, there are practice test and study materials that help prepare you for the exam. Was there none of that at the one in Nevada?

Is there a website with reviews and comparisons for pre-licensing courses?
When looking over your different options be sure to compare apples to apples. Different courses have different primary teaching styles (video, audio, reading, questions, etc.). I always tell students to first figure out how they best learn material. We primarily use video lectures and rely less upon reading as other schools do. Some students ONLY want to learn from taking thousands of review questions. Others want to read a book and not touch a computer. Soon as you know how you want to learn that should narrow down the options. If you go a taught course route be sure to look at the course/instructor reviews. Good luck!

Back