Loyal American Life Insurance

Since all companies write the plans and California has the birthday rule, why in the world would you ask that stupid question? Rick

Are you on drugs? Your comment has nothing to do with the question. Who cares that all companies write the plans. Who cares that California has the birthday rule. These have nothing to do with the quality of Loyal American, which was my question.

Since Loyal American-in most cases- has lower rates in California than UHC, Anthem, Blue Shield & MOO to name a few, why wouldn't I want to quote them to my prospects.

Shocked that this simple question about the quality of a company upset you and led you to bad mouth me. Your training was 1 hour at lunch followed by sarcastic remarks when I followed up with phone calls. You were too busy playing golf, traveling, divorce, etc. to be a good trainer. That's probably why you pleaded with me to be in your agency as you only had 4 other agents at the time and you weren't producing enough to move up the ranks.

You used me - and my money - to test a marketing plan. After I started producing, you tried with your money and failed.

And, the IMO upline you referred to never got a list of my clients and I never submitted any business to them, so how could they know what I told the the prospects.

I was wondering when you were going to bad mouth me on the forum. It's
been 4 years since I quit on you.

What IMO are you with now? You fought with and left 3 IMOs that I know of, placing me with 2 in one month and I later learned you couldn't produce enough with the 2nd one to qualify for their hierarchy!

Better yet, don't respond. I'm not going to allow you to drag me into a fight like you have been doing for years with other forum members. I will not view any further responses. You can take your cheap shots.

Last edited:
Clearly selective memory. I went out on a number of cases and didn't take one dime of agent commission for the policies. One hour of training my ass!

I won't get into a long argument with an agent that damn near lost his license by telling prospects that CMS wanted them to enroll into an MA plan.

Using MY mailer to generate business, demanding part of my override after writing about 10 cases, etc.

Mickey, you're a dishonest agent.

Rick

Back