MA Regional Ppo

My area borders TN and GA. A lot of the GA folks go over to TN docs. Fortunately, many of the TN docs are in Network. I guess that'll work, h*** I wish they could all afford Med Supp.

Last edited:
My area borders TN and GA. A lot of the GA folks go over to TN docs. Fortunately, many of the TN docs are in Network. I guess that'll work, h*** I wish they could all afford Med Supp.

That's not exactly what I mean. When the borders are close and it is normal practice for a resident to cross border for medical care often it is within service area no matter if PPO or HMO.

I meant more along the lines of folks wanting to use cov while on vacation or maybe have vacation home or often spend time with family or maybe what to go to NY or OH for a special procedure.Many times folks are misinformed that a PPO
will grant the ability to go to doc any where in US just because it is a PPO and that they can see dics out of network

Ah, gotcha. I can see folks doing that and getting upset. I have just been focusing them on stay in network to avoid problems.

Last edited:
Back