Magnalogix Vs Mojo

supersupps

Guru
Will start using a dialer soon. Magnalogix has a 6 line dialer and mojo uses 3 line dialer. I;m told mojo 3line is old school and 6 line is more what is used today. Their prices are almost the same.. perhaps $40 per month extra for the magnalogix 6 line. My question.. If someone is using the 6 line, will the results be superior meaning is there a real benefit to 6 vs 3 lines. Anything better than magnalogix?

You're likely comparing a feature that isn't a big deal. I market that my dialer will allow you to dial out up to 8 outbound lines at a time. The reality is that anything over 3 is probably excessive for most purposes. You'll burn through your lists/leads and violate the FTC drop rate rules if you go much higher than 3.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What is a dialer? I am new as you can tell haha

A dialer allows you to call through a long list of numbers quickly. There are a number of different platforms with different features, but generally speaking it allows you or a telemarketer to login on a computer with a headset and then the system calls through multiple numbers at a time and connects the caller with the first person that answers. Usually it will allow folks to make at least twice as many calls and do a better job of staying organized.

Last edited:
Back