Marketplace Enrollment

Peter473

Agent selling health insurance in PA.
Does anyone know the process of trying to enroll individuals in GA or NC? In PA there is PENNIE, but these two states I'm licensed in don't have a separate exchange. The focus of my question is:do I just help them along, but I don't ever go into their state's exchange, because it is the MarketPlace to set up their account? Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

If you new to ACA you can learn a lot from Peek Performance. I've been doing ACA since its inception and do not have my ACA contracts with them but am contracted with another non-ACA product. They provide great education and tools especially if you place your ACA business through them. I just choose to stay direct with all of the companies that allow it. You should check them out.

The big aca carrier in Ga is Ambetter . If you have a direct contract with them they won’t allow you to sell their product outside your resident state . I’m not sure if you get a contract threw an Fmo were you assign commissions to them wether they’ll allow you to sell in multiple states .

Back