Med Supp Lead Kennett, Missouri (lay Down)

Stephen

Guru
1000 Post Club
EDIT: Taken care of, thank you forum!

I have a few relationships near the Missouri border that bring in referrals from time to time.

This is a lady that is over 65, currently has Part A only, and is retiring in January ending Employer coverage. I am assisting her with the Part B application and will hand off to a Missouri licensed agent after she receives her new Part B card.

The referral relationship is important to me, so I need someone that knows what they are doing and can sell her a Plan G supp and help with a drug plan without screwing it up.

Last edited:
If you get referrals from Missouri why not just get licensed there and keep the client yourself?

Man, right now I'm focused on growing my financial planning/investment management practice, while maintaining my families lifestyle from the Med Sup/MA/Ind Health/Fe book that I have built over the past 9 years.

Between broker dealer required trainings,required annual insurance CE, AHIP, required MA carrier trainings, required ACA training, and everything else I am not interested in picking up any new relationships or responsibilities in another state in order to pick up maybe an extra $1500 per year.

Make sense?

I have been in the Medicare Industry for quite some time, but just started my own brokerage. I live in, and am licensed with all Med Supp carriers in Missouri. I can get her the lowest rate on a Plan G. If you still need to refer a great Med Supp Agent let me know! I do annual drug plan and supplement reviews for MO residents and all my clients to make sure they get the best rates!

I have been in the Medicare Industry for quite some time, but just started my own brokerage. I live in, and am licensed with all Med Supp carriers in Missouri. I can get her the lowest rate on a Plan G. If you still need to refer a great Med Supp Agent let me know! I do annual drug plan and supplement reviews for MO residents and all my clients to make sure they get the best rates!

Kinda had to "go out" on your own.

Back