Medicare + Med Supp = Billing Question ?

This morning, I've had two more clients (one who has been with me for years - another since just December 2017) calling asking about billing issues on their plan N with u h c. Both stated that they have been getting bills that don't seem to line up with $183 deductible + $20 copay.

This is odd. And annoying. I hope it's a bug, not a feature.

This morning, I've had two more clients (one who has been with me for years - another since just December 2017) calling asking about billing issues on their plan N with u h c. Both stated that they have been getting bills that don't seem to line up with $183 deductible + $20 copay.

This is odd. And annoying. I hope it's a bug, not a feature.

I get stuff like this (from time to time) with every company and with plan G as well

I let my clients know to call or email me when this happens and 9 times out of 10 they are looking at something that is not a bill, or billing dept billed client for the leftover from medicare automatically and they usually tell me to tell the client to disregard the bill

I even had one that called me to sign up his wife as she is T65 and found out he never called me when he got overcharged part B deductible last year on plan G with Aetna

The only dif with UHC and other companies is with other companies I can get someone on the phone that will help fix the situation or help me get to the bottom of why the client was charged and with UHC I cant get any reasonable help with issues like this without some type of escalating

Latest posts

Back