Medicare Training Recommendations

Yes, all Medicare Supplements, all by phone.

Wow, awesome. I would be honored to speak with you, I do telesales for FE and sell the crap out of it but MS over the phone, not much luck, I used to do an OK amount of MS F2F, but when MA hit, I stopped, but I do want to do it again just not F2F.

Wow, awesome. I would be honored to speak with you, I do telesales for FE and sell the crap out of it but MS over the phone, not much luck, I used to do an OK amount of MS F2F, but when MA hit, I stopped, but I do want to do it again just not F2F.

Anytime. 800-729-9590

All my "secrets" are on the site, too.

----------

He does do a lot of videos as well as personal production. I've spoken with a number of agents that claim he doesn't return their calls once they get contracted, but it's tough to say whether or not it's true.

Very true, that statement. I found it a little difficult having two ears, and one mouth, to have three or more simultaneous conversations via my headset at the same time. Trust me, I wish it could be done.

I am writing applications, myself, every day, which I think is important to maintaining a finger on the pulse of the industry, their applications and policies, and what seniors are responding to.

When I created the membership site, I added a support ticket module which now keeps track of any and all requests for support so that they get handled. The neat thing is that now, while I'm on the phone with a client, listening to their stories or on hold with an insurance company checking on pending cases, I can reply to as many as 5 or 10 support tickets by typing at 80wpm and using that ticket system. Works great.

For those who need in depth answers, I put together a video e-mail, showing the site, resources, or application the agent has a question on.

It has proven a MUCH more effective support solution than just the telephone, which by the way was invented in 1833.

Last edited:
Back