Mep Supp Il any carrier pay for GI besides BC

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
I am pretty sure UHC pays 50% but they are still a little high

She is a client of mine for about 7 years, She moved from Il to VA on same Mutual plan but she is going MA with me this year because premium has reached $190 not bad to me but she is not happy about it

Any way she might move back to IL this year and wants to go back to med supp if she does under GI

I would like to get paid if it is reasonable rate if not I will do it for free because she has been a good client, Looks like UHC is on the higher end or halfway between what she can get and what she was paying

I am pretty sure UHC pays 50% but they are still a little high

She is a client of mine for about 7 years, She moved from Il to VA on same Mutual plan but she is going MA with me this year because premium has reached $190 not bad to me but she is not happy about it

Any way she might move back to IL this year and wants to go back to med supp if she does under GI

I would like to get paid if it is reasonable rate if not I will do it for free because she has been a good client, Looks like UHC is on the higher end or halfway between what she can get and what she was paying
If she's U80 BCBSIL pays 10%, 80+ is 5%.

Why does she need GI?

If she's U80 BCBSIL pays 10%, 80+ is 5%.

Why does she need GI?

Diabetes over 50 units and other things I forget

But she will have GI due to moving outside the service of MA if she moves back to Il

UHC would be less then BC and I believe they do 50% I would be happy with 50%

I would gues no one else pays anything more the $25

If she moves back I will try to retain her with UHC but she might balk at the $155 price she already knows she can get around $130 or so and might call mutual anyway for a price, and they will give her $125

IF I could do $130's or even $140 I would probably keep her but she already canceling supp for jan 1st, supp because it went to $185 and we are Doing MA for Jan 1st so who knows

Diabetes over 50 units and other things I forget

But she will have GI due to moving outside the service of MA if she moves back to Il

UHC would be less then BC and I believe they do 50% I would be happy with 50%

I would gues no one else pays anything more the $25

If she moves back I will try to retain her with UHC but she might balk at the $155 price she already knows she can get around $130 or so and might call mutual anyway for a price, and they will give her $125

IF I could do $130's or even $140 I would probably keep her but she already canceling supp for jan 1st, supp because it went to $185 and we are Doing MA for Jan 1st so who knows
Federal Life and Oxford don't ask about insulin or # of units. Federal uses MOFO's UW and pays 1% for GI, Oxford pays $25 for GI.

Uhc pays 100% here so I wouldn’t assume 50%.
they don’t ask about insulin either.

Still UHC will give GI even if not applied for if it is available and they will go above and beyond

In fact had one super healthy we did a plan few years ago she used the trial right to purchase a drug plan and we did UHC because she was a HUGE AARP fan

This was In IL might have been 2015 or 16

We applied underwritten and answered all the medical questions

When I got 50% commission I found out they gave her GI just because they knew her last cov was MA plan and it was mid year

I was told they go above and beyond for their clients and give GI even when other wont

Still UHC will give GI even if not applied for if it is available and they will go above and beyond

In fact had one super healthy we did a plan few years ago she used the trial right to purchase a drug plan and we did UHC because she was a HUGE AARP fan

This was In IL might have been 2015 or 16

We applied underwritten and answered all the medical questions

When I got 50% commission I found out they gave her GI just because they knew her last cov was MA plan and it was mid year

I was told they go above and beyond for their clients and give GI even when other wont
Anything to get out of paying commission. They aren't the only company that does that.

Anything to get out of paying commission. They aren't the only company that does that.

the only one that did it to me anyway, I have done the same thing with other carriers, I used to do a lot of trial right to get oout of MA plan during the year, and did underwriting with a bunch of carriers,

Not so much anymore but used to be a ton

Some carriers would give me problems issuing the coverage without a letter from MA carrier, mainly smaller companies like equitable and the like

But would still do underwritten and pay as such

Back