Merrill Insurance Group, Combined Insurance, or Start at a Funeral Home Selling Final Expense

Great advice. Is there a way for me to find that information out or do I just ask the agency? And if they give a name is there a way verify that the agent is or has been successful at that agency?

I have no idea if that info is available. Here's my advice, stop with all the questions and make a choice and go to work. If you find you made the wrong choice then quit and try elsewhere.

I have no idea if that info is available. Here's my advice, stop with all the questions and make a choice and go to work. If you find you made the wrong choice then quit and try elsewhere.

Roger That................................. :idea:

Good advice. It sounds like your true interest is in FE. If that's true, you probably wouldn't be happy with Combined Worksite. The important thing is to make a decision.

From the mouth of my foreman at one of my factory jobs 18 years ago: "Even if its wrong, do something."

Good advice. It sounds like your true interest is in FE. If that's true, you probably wouldn't be happy with Combined Worksite. The important thing is to make a decision.

From the mouth of my foreman at one of my factory jobs 18 years ago: "Even if its wrong, do something."

Is that like she mean yes even as she says no?

Back