MGA Needed - DE, MD & PA

ModernInsurance

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Cleveland
Some of you may have seen my previous post about going indy. I'm nearing a jumping off point at the brokerage and would like to align myself with an MGA in the area to provide the following 4 things:

- Access to a solid carrier mix (competitive in the aforementioned markets for personal lines)
- Ability to write business under my own subproducer code, with my name on the apps so that there are never any discrepancies
- Some infrastructure (AMS, CRM, rater) would be great, but I can always source my own
- Some support with leads/marketing dollars (my marketing budget is very small)

Although I'd prefer to limit overhead as much as possible, I'm happy to cover some expenses provided the deal is mutually beneficial. I'm already aware of SIAA, Premier Group and some of the other aggregators/clusters and don't like the lump sums and monthly fees that go on in perpetuity (or nearly).

Yes, I can do this all on my own. However, I'd rather not reinvent the wheel and would rather come out of the gate with access to competitive markets. I have 3 years of experience (1 year claims, 1 year personal lines and 1 year commercial lines) with active licenses in DE & MD.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Back