Most seniors on Medicare want medical cannabis covered

I have a medical marijuana license in Florida. Been smoking pot for 40+ years. It does not stop pain. Maybe it helps, but it doesn't stop it. Maybe SNP plans will cover it soon.

Now fire up that doobie.
50+ years here, although I switched to edibles 4 years ago. Much better for COPD.

I must say, my dad indoctrinated me into some good music. Every Saturday he would put on an album (Doobie Brothers, ARS, Led Zeppelin, Eagles, Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Fleetwood Mac, Marshall Tucker Band, Kansas). I still listen to a lot of that to this day. Always makes me think of my dad.

Your dad has great taste.

I just entered that list into YouTube music. It came up with a great playlist. Driving home from Stanford in a bit. Going to make a great road song Playlist.

I must say, my dad indoctrinated me into some good music. Every Saturday he would put on an album (Doobie Brothers, ARS, Led Zeppelin, Eagles, Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Fleetwood Mac, Marshall Tucker Band, Kansas). I still listen to a lot of that to this day. Always makes me think of my dad.
The 70's had the best music.

Back