MyLeadDepot.com

A question I have as well. Have you looked thier mailer yet?
No, I have not seen a mailer either. Their website has FAQ, but nothing about response rates. I have always been leery about businesses that don't have a telephone number or address. Four hundred and fifty dollars is a lot of money to pay for a product or service without a business address or phone number listed. The only reason it peaks my interest is that it came to me from LBL, and 3 reputable agents said it's RGI

No, I have not seen a mailer either. Their website has FAQ, but nothing about response rates. I have always been leery about businesses that don't have a telephone number or address. Four hundred and fifty dollars is a lot of money to pay for a product or service without a business address or phone number listed. The only reason it peaks my interest is that it came to me from LBL, and 3 reputable agents said it's RGI

It is RGI. They usually have a choice of mailers. Are they not giving a choice for this deal?

Wonder if LBL's agent services has any additional information? I feel the same way @titeye, I like a voice to speak with.

I don't mind doing a test drop, I'm sure I could recuperate the cost without much effort, but not knowing the lead card layout and demographics makes me a bit leary.

RGI seems pretty good at their trade.

Wonder if LBL's agent services has any additional information? I feel the same way @titeye, I like a voice to speak with.

I don't mind doing a test drop, I'm sure I could recuperate the cost without much effort, but not knowing the lead card layout and demographics makes me a bit leary.

Just talk to Scott.

It's the same wording as their standard cards. They give you the choice if you want the words life insurance on the card or not. Usually better to not but in a few states it's required.
It's always anyone's guess on response rates. Just assume 1% but depending on your area can be 1.5% or just .5% Expect the worst responses in southern states: Florida, Georgia, SC, Texas, California, Arizona, etc.

Back