Narrow Networks in Exchanges

what...what... better bennies with aca plans.... you mean fox news has been wrong all this time?.... or lord Jesus take me now

You made me spit out my cookie! :skeptical:

----------

My question is.......is anyone seeing this with off exchange p.p.o plan networks. I'm considering dropping my grandfathered plan this year as the price is the same with better benefits with a.c.a plan

There have been so many rules and back-tracks since last year, we've forgotten that there is no such thing as a ON or OFF exchange QHP, unless a state allows differences between Qualified Health Plans sold at the Marketplace, and QHP's sold at an insurer's website.

In my state, there is no network variance allowed. An Aetna 3500 PPO is the same cost-network-benefits, whether it's purchased at Aetna.com, or Healthcare.gov.

Blast from the past - Will People Who Enroll in Health Insurance Marketplace QHPs be Able to Qualify for Premium Assistance if they Enroll Directly through an Insurer

YAgents, because you employ a savvy accountant, you qualify for a 94% CSR Silver at $3.20 @ month premium. Are you sure that it's a good idea for you to bypass the Healthcare.gov gold mine?
ac

For the record...this girl switched. Maternity....just in case.

But mainly for the mental health benefit. I figured I would need it after dealing with ACA....

I'm considering an OFF exchange ACA plan for the following reasons:

1. I can't get through ID verification since my FICO score as been below 400 since age 18 and have never taken out a loan.

2. I only have half a birth certificate after using it to roll my last doobie in college.

3. My wife says it's time I find out what a pap feels like.

4. It's the only way I get to see my wifes boobs for free.....via xray

5. All my clients tell me prozac is a killer way to waste the day away.

6. I've always felt trapped inside my body and want to seek a sex change.

7. My kids pissed me off and I want to pump them with foreign immunizations.

8. I want to be a test dummy for getting a flu shot and being allergic to eggs

9. I think generics are a rip off

And number 10..........I want to contribute to society and the success of ACA.

2014 Humana plans, off exchange, had the same NPOS network they used prior to 2014. On exchange was initially HMO only, they later added the NPOS in a few zips.

Most of the exchange plans in GA had HMO networks on exchange and broader PPO networks off. BX was the exception with HMO on or off.

I expect to see a bit more narrowing for 2015 + more doctors opting out of the HMO networks.

this girl switched. Maternity....just in case.

Medical science has made great strides since the old days. We now know what causes pregnancy.

I'm considering an OFF exchange ACA plan for the following reasons:

1. I can't get through ID verification since my FICO score as been below 400 since age 18 and have never taken out a loan.

That's ok.. this year we have WBE so we can get your kind tru

2. I only have half a birth certificate after using it to roll my last doobie in college.

That's fine, again with the WBE's you should sail right tru

3. My wife says it's time I find out what a pap feels like.

Is she hot.... I played an OBGYN on TV AND stayed in a Holliday Inn Express last night

4. It's the only way I get to see my wifes boobs for free.....via xray

My new IPhone has x-ray app... I can hook you up

5. All my clients tell me prozac is a killer way to waste the day away.

Add a beer with it and its all even better

6. I've always felt trapped inside my body and want to seek a sex change.

I guess you were size challenged at birth... sorry man

7. My kids pissed me off and I want to pump them with foreign immunizations.

Stop reading Fox News

8. I want to be a test dummy for getting a flu shot and being allergic to eggs

Can we watch... do a youtube flick... again, I got an app for that

9. I think generics are a rip off

Then buy them form Mexico....

And number 10..........I want to contribute to society and the success of ACA.

And that's why I am an expert in the subsidy market... no one better than me, I will get all the ObamaBucks you deserve, call me

See my answers to your questions

Back