National General STM

with one big difference......you will have to meet a new deductible and co insurance every three months.......
Thanks for that, I sent an STM with Petersen to a couple older/large family clients not eligible for APTC. It's not a necessarily a deal killer that the deductible resets, but definitely needs to be confirmed with the client pre-sale. Someone else spoke of pre-ex. The carryover through the renewals of illness/accident refers to those that occur during the plan policy period, not prior, I suppose, unless something reoccurs that is outside their pre-ex definition. The part that scares me is how a client may mentally blank out on what detail is involved in treatment, etc, and think they don't have a pre-ex in last 12 months.

Thanks for that, I sent an STM with Petersen to a couple older/large family clients not eligible for APTC. It's not a necessarily a deal killer that the deductible resets, but definitely needs to be confirmed with the client pre-sale. Someone else spoke of pre-ex. The carryover through the renewals of illness/accident refers to those that occur during the plan policy period, not prior, I suppose, unless something reoccurs that is outside their pre-ex definition. The part that scares me is how a client may mentally blank out on what detail is involved in treatment, etc, and think they don't have a pre-ex in last 12 months.

I don't know about National General, but with Peterson, even the low deductible STM plans are very reasonable. A potential $1500 OOP 3 times @ year doesn't sound too bad...and the cost is reasonable, compared to the other STM's I've investigated.

Any thoughts on the new UHC short term policy that only goes up to 6 months combined? Wondering why it did not go up to 12 months?

HOW do I see the rates for National General STM plans? I received an e-mail that they're now Advancing Commissions on those plans.

IHC's STM rates increased AGAIN, and they didn't reactivate advance commissions on the 6 to 12 month duration plans, like they had before Obama sabotaged them.

Peterson/LLoyds was my favorite STM, but they were too good, apparently.

I see National General brochures at: Agents , but can't find the premium rates. Any help with locating them would be appreciated!

-AC

Back