Need advice on corrected mapd app past AEP

keith365

Super Genius
I made a mistake by putting a husbands medicare number in place of the wife, on a mapd app. Now, AEP has past, and the insurance company obviously couldn't verify her medicare number. So I'll be faxing in a new app with her correct medicare number, along with a cover letter explaining the mistake. Has anyone gone through something similiar? I want to make sure that my error doesn't cost her a year of not having a plan. Thanks for any and all help!

I made a mistake by putting a husbands medicare number in place of the wife, on a mapd app. Now, AEP has past, and the insurance company obviously couldn't verify her medicare number. So I'll be faxing in a new app with her correct medicare number, along with a cover letter explaining the mistake. Has anyone gone through something similiar? I want to make sure that my error doesn't cost her a year of not having a plan. Thanks for any and all help!
You should not need to submit a new application; that will not help resolve this, especially given the election period you used has passed. Contact the producer helpdesk with the corrected information and let them guide you from there. this should be fixable but there is a limited time to get it corrected.

Last edited:
Back