Need help: Number getting flagged as spam

How about you stop breaking the law instead of complaining about getting flagged as the spammer that you are?

You mean most agents aren't smarmy dirt bags who call people who are on the do not call list because, just like retail theft, it's not really a crime if the prosecutors won't enforce the law?

I arrest criminals!! It’s what I gotta do!
-Officer Farva

Message me if you want an intro to the CEO.

Does the CEO answer their own phone? Or is this just a very, tiny company and the owner has an inflated ego?

At Callpurity, we help businesses brand their calls and remediate numbers that are mislabeled as SPAM, SCAM, or telemarketing calls. Our primary focus is helping clients get more calls answered by live human beings.

By clearly identifying your company as the caller, your mobile phone customers will feel more confident in identifying who’s calling and are three times more likely to answer the call.

How is this different from setting up your caller ID with your phone carrier?

I have not gotten any sense of an inflated ego and rather the opposite I found a team that is very accommodating.

My understanding is setting up with your phone carrier is not monitoring and informing you in real time if you get categorized as "Spam Likely".

I'm surprised that I haven't posted this link yet. It's free. As an insurance agent, just submit your name as the business and use your insurance license as your "business license".

Back