Need Some Advice - Got a Little Problem on My Hands

5starfinancialhealth

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
So I work at an office down here in FL, I just started and on my first week I wrote more policies than anyone in the office. An friend was telling me that some of the agents are trying to find ways to mess me up to bring down my production. The obvious thing seems to be to report it to the office manager, but I mean what can I really do about the situation?

So I work at an office down here in FL, I just started and on my first week I wrote more policies than anyone in the office. An friend was telling me that some of the agents are trying to find ways to mess me up to bring down my production. The obvious thing seems to be to report it to the office manager, but I mean what can I really do about the situation?

First, are you sure the little bird whispering in your ear is your friend?

You just started there do not get caught up in the inter office Soap Opera.

How can other agents mess with you. If you work harder and smarter, keep your pipeline full and have good apptivity no one can mess with you. Smile on the outside, on the inside, think "Bite Me".

If it doesn't get any better I would go to the office manager, 'splain the situation and say... "Yooo, dude (or dudette)...., Bossman. See this here license? I can takes it anywhere I want to. Cool your children or I'm outta here.."

....as kids say these days...."jus sayin". :1smile:

What they're trying to do is bring you down by side-tracking you with gossip. Let it go and get back to work. The time you're spending letting them nag at you, is less time you're selling policies.

Back