New Chick Drug Approved

GET THIS CRAP.

We are house hunting. I had talked to the guy ahead of time. We go to look at a house. Husband walks in first. (He's not a guy you look at it and think you can screw with him, if you know what I mean)
I walk in. Realtor looks me up and down and says "you're built for sales".

WTF? So how did that play out for mr realtor?

I assume it was the person listing the house and not your personal realtor!

images

Are you frigging kidding me?

1. Women do make less than men. That's not a theory. Its fact. Its also why I jumped off the cliff. I like making more than other 5%, so KMA. And yes, some of it is because women don't negotiate as well. And some of it is that without women (the real ones) giving birth, the human race no longer exists and we get penalized for giving birth, too. Then we get penalized in our 50's because menopause is not a joke.
2. The pink tax is more than just a tax on goods and services. (Don't get me started on the cost of tampons) Its also the money I "get" to spend on my hair, nails, clothes and shoes vs a man. How much do you think it costs for me to get my hair and nails done every month? Can you wear the same clothes to work every day without comment? Are you going to buy ANYTHING from a woman with a shitty $15 haircut, no makeup, wearing the same pair of pants and shirt everyday, without a bra? Have you seen how much BRAS cost?

If you want to be a misogynistic jerk, be my guest. But at least don't be an ignorant one. Based on your reasoning and that you didn't know what the pink tax was, I would assume you are either single or gay, without daughters. Because anyone who is married or has a daughter knows what the pink tax is by looking at their checkbook or credit card statement.
He was being sarcastic...you read him wrong.

GET THIS CRAP.

We are house hunting. I had talked to the guy ahead of time. We go to look at a house. Husband walks in first. (He's not a guy you look at it and think you can screw with him, if you know what I mean)
I walk in. Realtor looks me up and down and says "you're built for sales".

That would have been a short meeting.

Back