New Ethos Life Agency - 100% Online Application

Ethos Life Agency

100% online life insurance buying experience. Makes applying for term, universal or whole life fast and stress-free. Coverage up to $2M with no medical exam. Just answer a few simple health questions. Free wills & estate plans, (eligibility depends on product and state). 95% of qualified applicants get instantly approved in 10 minutes or less. Flexible options to fit different budgets & needs because life insurance isn't one-size-fits-all. 30-day money back guarantee.

Please contact me if you are interested. [email protected]

Attachments

• Card 1080x1080_V1_Paid Social.png
    Card 1080x1080_V1_Paid Social.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
100% online life insurance buying experience. Makes applying for term, universal or whole life fast and stress-free. Coverage up to $2M with no medical exam. Just answer a few simple health questions. Free wills & estate plans, (eligibility depends on product and state). 95% of qualified applicants get instantly approved in 10 minutes or less. Flexible options to fit different budgets & needs because life insurance isn't one-size-fits-all. 30-day money back guarantee.
Welcome, Cameron!

You may not be aware of the forum rules: [EXTERNAL LINK] - Forum Rules

This forum is nearly all agents. A bunch of us have those Ethos links.

I'm not sure what you're looking for here...

@Tahoe Ray

0:57 is this guy

"This is C. Becker at Ethos Life Incorporated, how may I be of service?"

"Were you going to buy the life insurance package?"

"No.."

*Clicks and hangs up*

@Tahoe Ray

0:57 is this guy

"This is C. Becker at Ethos Life Incorporated, how may I be of service?"

"Were you going to buy the life insurance package?"

"No.."

*Clicks and hangs up*

Do you know where I can get that phone setup? Pretty ingenious to tether the phone to the wall so you cant lose the phone in the house or have it go dead from not sitting on the charger.

Did @Ethos Life Agency ever come back?

One and Done on the post? Thats it, no back and forth about how great their "100% online life insurance buying experience" is.

No more information about how "applying for term, universal or whole life fast and stress-free" on their system????

Back