New Features at ACAExpress; Follow Up List, Emails, Etc.

KennyWest

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have had a few PM and email me asking about the below and thought would just post here as a new topic.

Follow Up List - Eligibility Verification Documents
Keep track of what needs to be done, all within ACAExpress. Providing the marketplace with the proper documentation is essential to making sure your client retains their subsidy and their coverage. Effective immediately you no longer have to look at the eligibility letter to know what needs to be uploaded to the marketplace. Within each completed enrollment’s details you’ll find a checklist which will instantly tell you if the marketplace requires additional documents from your client and what they are in an itemized list. To utilize this list visit view the FAQ article here.
There is also a box you can check to indicate the binder/first payment has been submitted.

Email Plan Quotes to Clients
We understand that making sure your clients have all of the information they need about their plan is important to your business. That's why we have implemented the ability for you to email a plan quote directly to your clients! Click Here for details.

View Eligibility PDF
Effective with applications submitted on or after 12:00 Noon CST on 12/28/2015, you can now view eligibility letters for completed applications from this date forward! For more details and instructions on how this works Click Here.

Eligibility Letter Now Emailed
Upon completion of an enrollment you’ll now see the Marketplace Eligibility Letter automatically emailed to both the agent and consumer.

Welcome Emails to Customers with Spanish
Added today a link in the welcome emails sent to customers which they can click to view in Spanish.

Lastly, we have been asked what our support hours will be considering OE ends on Sunday the 31st. We have not yet finallzed the hours though will be posting on the Dashboard after you log in at the top of the page. At a minimum support will be available through 6:00 PM CST on 01/31/2016.

Lastly, we have been asked what our support hours will be considering OE ends on Sunday the 31st. We have not yet finallzed the hours though will be posting on the Dashboard after you log in at the top of the page. At a minimum support will be available through 6:00 PM CST on 01/31/2016.

so no sep............

FYI to all...

ACAExpress Agent Support will be available via email to [email protected] and chat this weekend during the following hours:

- Friday 01/29/2016 (8am - 5pm CST)
- Saturday 01/30/2016 (10am - 3pm CST)
- Sunday 01/31/2016 (9am - 6pm CST)

NOTE: Enrollment not in the status of "Completed" prior to 11:59pm PST on 1/31/2016 is not considered as enrolled.

We are also processing SEP enrollments

If you have not already, take a look at the FAQ article "How do I know what documents my client needs to submit to the marketplace?" as it outlines the ACAExpress exclusive "Follow Up" feature through which you can see instantly what documents healthcare. gov is needing. Stay tuned as we will soon be extending so you can upload in just a couple clicks directly from within ACAExpress!

Thank you to one and all for your support and suggestions!

Honestly Kenny, what's the point. No carriers in NC are paying brokers anything for SEP business on the exchange. Not sure I would spend a bunch of time working on getting SEP processes out ASAP. There is no incentive to do that now.

Maybe next AEP, but I have serious doubts about that too.

03/02/2016

The Follow-Up feature can now be used to upload your applicants required eligibility documents directly within ACAExpress. Additionally, you can also now terminate plans, to learn more, click here.

For more info on the ACAExpress Exclusive Follow-Up feature click here

and for the termination feature info click here...

Edit... Forgot to note that Plan Compare is live as well!

We have other enhancements in the works to reduce your workload even further, stay tuned.

In closing, yes, we realize the challenges you are going through with commission compression/elimination. What this means though is that getting as many of the ones you are being compensated for effectuated so are paid is even more important.

Last edited:
Back