New House Speaker Had Proposed Trillions in Cuts to Social Security and Medicare

I’m going to revisit this thread after the 7 Million Invaders get citizenship and automatically qualify for Medicaid, Medicare, and Social Security. :skeptical:

I’m going to revisit this thread after the 7 Million Invaders get citizenship and automatically qualify for Medicaid, Medicare, and Social Security. :skeptical:
If I lived in Venezuela I'd come up here for that.

What a joke it all is...correction.....has been, for a long time. I live in a small town. No Mexicans here 40-50 years ago. They all magically appeared and are here now. I've never had a problem with any of them though.

So did every other conservative before Trump came along.

Trump saying he wasn’t going to cut entitlements was one reason why he got more of the “working class” vote than Romney or most other Republicans.

Why are you obsessed with Trump?
I wonder if you have me confused with someone else. I’m doing good to log in here a few times per year. I doubt I’ve ever said much about Trump.

Mike Johnson represents standard issue 1990s Religious Right conservatism. Most Republicans for the past several decades have talked about the need to rein in entitlement spending. One notable one bucked that trend and benefited at the ballot box. That’s the only reason I mentioned his name.

Back