New Premier Lead System

Chazm

Guru
5000 Post Club
Orlando
I've been using Premier senior marketing for the last couple of years and I haven't had any complaints but they really didn't offer much more than your typical FMO.

During that time I've been sending out about 1500-2000 direct mail cards per month @ .39 per and I have done OK during that time, but it could be better. I used a local mailing house.

A couple of weeks ago I just found out that premier has a new direct mail and website system being launched.
They have a number of lead cards that you can choose from and the reply card will also have a phone number for anyone to call, along with your website. Here's where it gets good, IMO. They will completely design your website for you, with SEO.

I'm pretty bad at web design and I wouldn't know how to keep my listing relevant with Google.
The cost is going to be .50 per card (sending out 2500 cards/month) but that includes the website and CRM.

I'll be starting this hopefully in June and completely ending my other mailing campaign so this is a little scary. It could completely flop! Let me know what you think

Here's a link to the video that I was sent

http://www.premieragentmarketingsystem.com/premier_ams.wmv

Last edited:
Back