New Website

jrandall19

I have been contacted by 220 Marketing Group. They seem to have a pretty reasonable website program, which includes hosting, design, news letter etc. $95/mo. As someone who is NOT good with this side of the business I wondered if anyone else had them produce a website? What was your experience? Did they deliver?

Also, anyone have an alternate?

Thanks Much for any input!

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

I'd love to help you out with an alternative that is more affordable (we don't have a staff of outbound sales people to pay), gives you a fantastic insurance website that wasn't repurposed from the mortgage industry, integrated blogging, mobile-ready design, packed full of great content, and more. Plus there are no setup fees, no long-term contracts, and you get to try it out for free.

Follow the link in my signature for details. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Aaron

I have been contacted by 220 Marketing Group. They seem to have a pretty reasonable website program, which includes hosting, design, news letter etc. $95/mo. As someone who is NOT good with this side of the business I wondered if anyone else had them produce a website? What was your experience? Did they deliver?

Also, anyone have an alternate?

Thanks Much for any input!

Jerry

Did you end up going with 220 marketing?

Back