New York State - PDP Plan

split789

Expert
Family member part of an employee retirement plan. Rates up in the neighborhood of 25%.

Any advice?

Looks like she has :

Medicare Prescription Drug Plan - "Empire Plan Medicare Rx"

Family member part of an employee retirement plan. Rates up in the neighborhood of 25%. Any advice? Looks like she has : Medicare Prescription Drug Plan - "Empire Plan Medicare Rx"

She's a little late in the game but you'd have to compare the employer plan to what they can get through Medicare part d on Medicare.gov.
If that's what you're asking. Be careful though, a lot of times group plans don't have the donut hole

Should be able to drop employer coverage anytime during the year using sep losing eghp

She's a little late in the game but you'd have to compare the employer plan to what they can get through Medicare part d on Medicare.gov.
If that's what you're asking. Be careful though, a lot of times group plans don't have the donut hole
Got yeah. Thankfully she is currently health and not on any meds. The rate increase is what got her attention.

----------

Should be able to drop employer coverage anytime during the year using sep losing eghp
Thank you. When she first showed me this today, I said, oh geez, I think you only have till Monday to switch! !!

Back