No more business with Equitrust

walthamny

Guru
100+ Post Club
Equitrust is on my lifetime never do any future business list. I can not imagine a more low ball annuity company. My client died last year. In order to release funds for the annuity, they are requiring They do not like the transfer paperwork for inherited IRA from Betterment. They are saying it was signed by someone who is not authorized and they are also requiring corporate Resolution from Betterment. So basically you can only open an inherited IRA at a financial company that they like and recognize its signature. What a bunch of shenanigans

Equitrust is on my lifetime never do any future business list. I can not imagine a more low ball annuity company. My client died last year. In order to release funds for the annuity, they are requiring They do not like the transfer paperwork for inherited IRA from Betterment. They are saying it was signed by someone who is not authorized and they are also requiring corporate Resolution from Betterment. So basically you can only open an inherited IRA at a financial company that they like and recognize its signature. What a bunch of shenanigans
Damn.

Isn't that Magic's company?

Back