Northern Nevada

Galena Forest is beautiful!

Gelana Forest is beautiful until your wife falls in loves with a house with a round-a-bout and a spur and then a 300 ft driveway back off the road. In the winter (everyday) it would take me a solid 5 hrs to blow the thing clean. Then the County would come along to clear the road and they would make a 6ft berm that keep all cars from going in or out of my place until it was knock down. Needless to say, it didn't take long and I was the first down to the tractor shop pounding their counter. Once I got a little 4cyl kubota tractor with a heater and enclosed cabin life in the Sierra Nevada got much better. That little beautil would blow snow 50-60 ft away.

The really great part was having a 1000acrea unbuildable greenbelt right behind me that went all the way to St. James Village. Good times

If only the wifey could have adjusted better. Oh well...happy wife is happy life. Right?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm not from Reno, but I LOVE watching that cop reality show about your sheriff's department... Reno 911.

Dead give away. There is no Reno Sherifff Dept. However there IS a Washoe County Sheriff's. And from what I saw when I lived there they were not adverse to cracking some skulls. In fact they remind me of the L.A. County Shreiffs. Two groups you do not want to eff with....lest you find yourself in the hospital.

But it was quite a funny shoe. Shot completey in Burbank, Sherman Oaks and Studio City Ca. Expect of c8urse the one day per season getting landscape shots in the Reno.

Last edited:
...Dead give away. There is no Reno Sherifff Dept. However there IS a Washoe County Sheriff's. And from what I saw when I lived there they were not adverse to cracking some skulls. In fact they remind me of the L.A. County Shreiffs. Two groups you do not want to eff with....lest you find yourself in the hospital.

But it was quite a funny shoe. Shot completey in Burbank, Sherman Oaks and Studio City Ca. Expect of c8urse the one day per season getting landscape shots in the Reno.
My wife watched almost a whole episode before she realized it was a comedy.

The show was very funny. Especially so when I use to see the members of the cast of the show in stand-up acts and shows around L.A. before they started 911.

But I still caught maxim shite from my trader friends for it. I lived in Incline Village (at the lake) for a long time before I bought my place in Galena Forest so I had a hard time assimilating into the whole Reno vibe for a while. They are very good salt-of-earth people once you get to know them though.

BTW Larry : I just looked over your site. VERY informative. I like the Circle of Wealth idea very much....it's completely intuitive. How I do bring that into my world without paying an arm and a leg. Are you taking on apprentices? I spent 22 years in the securities world...at the highest levels....trading the most complex instruments. But after a personal epiphany my new mission is to help as many individuals as I possible can try to overcome their own personal retirement crisis.

my Linkedin profile: www (dot) linkedin.com/in/toddmorgan

Thanks,
Todd

My wife watched almost a whole episode before she realized it was a comedy.

Last edited:
The show was very funny. Especially so when I use to see the members of the cast of the show in stand-up acts and shows around L.A. before they started 911.

But I still caught maxim shite from my trader friends for it. I lived in Incline Village (at the lake) for a long time before I bought my place in Galena Forest so I had a hard time assimilating into the whole Reno vibe for a while. They are very good salt-of-earth people once you get to know them though.

BTW Larry : I just looked over your site. VERY informative. I like the Circle of Wealth idea very much....it's completely intuitive. How I do bring that into my world without paying an arm and a leg. Are you taking on apprentices? I spent 22 years in the securities world...at the highest levels....trading the most complex instruments. But after a personal epiphany my new mission is to help as many individuals as I possible can try to overcome their own personal retirement crisis.

my Linkedin profile: www (dot) linkedin.com/in/toddmorgan

Thanks,
Todd
Thanks Todd. I'm in NC and have a few guys that we share back and forth with, but I don't take on any mentoring in a structured way.

The Circle of Wealth system provides a tremendous amount of communication tools especially in the efficiency and retirement areas. You can learn more about it at www.circleofwealthsystem.com and the user name and password is "cow". If after looking at the material you want more information, let me know.

Thanks Larry. Will do. I am quite interested in COW. And I most definitely will go over that page by page and take it in line and verse.

BTW: do you have much of a kick back among those clients to whom you explain that virtually everything they've done in their lives up to this point is wrong?

And how do you handle it?

Thanks Much,
Todd

Thanks Larry. Will do. I am quite interested in COW. And I most definitely will go over that page by page and take it in line and verse.

BTW: do you have much of a kick back among those clients to whom you explain that virtually everything they've done in their lives up to this point is wrong?

And how do you handle it?

Thanks Much,
Todd
I wouldn't tell anyone that everything they've done is wrong, but prospects will often say at the end of the process that they didn't realize there were so many better ways to get where they wanted to go compared to just following conventional financial wisdom.

I follow this philosophy... "How do you tell a lady that her baby is ugly?... Very carefully!" :yes:

Back