Northwestern Mutual to pay record $6 billion in dividends to policy owners

Well that escalated quickly from a person being helpful about how to use a function on the forum to a argument about someone's literacy skills. :no:

It was not intended to be an argument. If someone misunderstood it's not an argument. Nor did I intend it to be. We all misunderstand things. Unless someone is perfect, some think they are. These people are the one's that must be watched closely. I misunderstand thins from time to time. If and when someone points this out I do not think they want an argument.

It was not intended to be an argument. If someone misunderstood it's not an argument. Nor did I intend it to be. We all misunderstand things. Unless someone is perfect, some think they are. These people are the one's that must be watched closely. I misunderstand thins from time to time. If and when someone points this out I do not think they want an argument.
yup, you are right, @LostDollar is one of "these" people. I will keep an eye on him in the future when he goes out of his way to assist me. Sneaky helper types like him ruining for the rest of us out here

yup, you are right, @LostDollar is one of "these" people. I will keep an eye on him in the future when he goes out of his way to assist me. Sneaky helper types like him ruining for the rest of us out here

If his skin is that thin that you tell him he misunderstood something and that you are trying to start an argument because you point this out, or he thinks he never misunderstands anything he has an issue. Maybe me even making a reply to any of these post might be a clue that I have an issue like everyone else.

Back