Norvax

starproducer

Expert
Been trying to get someone on the line or call me back from Health Sherpa for 2 days . definitely not going with this outfit if they cant handle customer support now i can just imagine during AEP. glad i found out now. Wheew

Health Sherpa terrible service not taking a chance they are newbies
Norvax great lead system but they have no client management system after a lead becomes a client they dont have a CRM client policy management system so that could be time consuming to export to a CRM to mange your policys.

I did a Norvax demo today and it is great lead system . Great tools for prospecting, enrolling people on and off the exchange but they have no client management system after a lead becomes a client. So that's where it ends.
It could be time consuming and costly to export to a CRM to mange your policys.

Norvax wins hands down as far as lead prospecting enrolling on and off the exchange. Quotit wins hands down as far as Client management policy management . quotit tracks and has history of emails attachments proposals where norvax does not have client communication history . only on proposals, not on emailing communication where is important for liability purposes. You can easily email from the client from their policy record with Quotit with norvax you cant.

Norvax is a great quote engine for prospecting and enrolling that's it. you need a Crm . i dont know if there is a CRM company that integrates with norvax

Last edited by a moderator:
Been trying to get someone on the line or call me back from Health Sherpa for 2 days . definitely not going with this outfit if they cant handle customer support now i can just imagine during AEP. glad i found out now. Wheew

Getting someone on the phone was never an issue. Speaking with someone in depth by phone has been for me.

they are busy getting lots of calls. Just called them andthe nice receptionist offered to have someone call me back...they better get ready for the real thing...

Last edited:
We apologize for the delay in the callbacks. We've been scaling up support staff in preparation for OEP. If you give us a call back now, we will answer immediately.

I wanted to mention a few quick updates:

1) Our application flow is the fastest available for OEP (~5 minutes on avg). There is no double redirect to Healthcare.gov. We have discussed our implementation with CMS and we are completely in compliance. We will also have payment integration in place for OEP.

2) Every agent gets a whitelabeled site with a link, which they can either send out to clients or host. Consumers visiting your site get the same, lightning fast enrollment experience.

3) Our agent dashboard is a complete CRM, allowing you to track, view details and export your book of business. We also have allow agencies with multiple agent logins, with the agent administrator able to view all subagent enrollments.

4) We have no monthly minimums or setup fees - pay as you go for each successfully submitted application. In addition, when you refer another agent to HealthSherpa, and they run an enrollment, you get a $5 credit. No limits - if you get enough credits, you can basically use our service for free.

For more details or to signup, please see www DOT healthsherpa DOT com / agents / features.

You can also call us at 866 796 6017.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back