Offloading partial medicare block

medsuptage

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm looking to offload a chunk of medicare supplement business to the highest bidder. It's time sensititve, but I'm not looking for lowball offers. You will be able to inspect every piece of business, I personally wrote all of these policies. I've stayed in contact with them so they've been extremely loyal. I will personally hand them off to the buyer introducing you( not literally- for the sake of the client) but ill send out a letter, email, or phone call/message of some kind. That way they know who is taking care ofthem now. The business is about 3 years old on average. People are late 60s early 70s on average. I'm looking to offload between 5-15k in annual renewal comission. I have blocks with quite a few companies so you can pick. I"d happy sign a no contact on top of the assignment of commissions. Business is scattered but very large blocks of it are in Texas, and Pennsylvania. If you're a serious buyer please shoot me a text at 702-727-8439 with a good time to talk. If you're not the texting type, then atleast send me an email [email protected]. The first decent offer I get, is winning it. Thank you- Mike Worrell

I'm looking to offload a chunk of medicare supplement business to the highest bidder. It's time sensititve, but I'm not looking for lowball offers. You will be able to inspect every piece of business, I personally wrote all of these policies. I've stayed in contact with them so they've been extremely loyal. I will personally hand them off to the buyer introducing you( not literally- for the sake of the client) but ill send out a letter, email, or phone call/message of some kind. That way they know who is taking care ofthem now. The business is about 3 years old on average. People are late 60s early 70s on average. I'm looking to offload between 5-15k in annual renewal comission. I have blocks with quite a few companies so you can pick. I"d happy sign a no contact on top of the assignment of commissions. Business is scattered but very large blocks of it are in Texas, and Pennsylvania. If you're a serious buyer please shoot me a text at 702-727-8439 with a good time to talk. If you're not the texting type, then atleast send me an email [email protected]. The first decent offer I get, is winning it. Thank you- Mike Worrell

Back