Old Dog In Alaska Getting Back Into Harness

G

Hello everyone,

A lifetime ago I had my own agency and did quite well with it. Went on to different things. Sure wish this forum had been around then. Still love that feeling when I get a close though and have decided to get back into the business.

I Need to get my Life, Health and Disability license again though. So I have a couple of questions for everyone. Are there any independents sponsoring in Alaska and why can't I access the "Agent Resources" area. When I try to log in to it is says "Wrong Username" yet I can log in to the Forums.

Thanks In Advance for any info.

Bob

Hello m,

I have met her, but don't know her personally. I see your from my neck of the woods originally. I went to SPJC and USF both. Too hot, muggy and buggy for me though. Ah yes, the love bugs, the palmetto bugs, fond memories-not:)

Bob

I was young, dumb and single and liked my nights free to run wild and chase women. It took me a long, long time to grow up, settle down, get married and have a family.

You will fit in perfect on this forum.

Thanks Mark,

BTW, I really like your Living Will concept. I started out selling the old Executive Life Accident plan door to door. Great training for the uninitiated, moved on to Medicare Supplements where I started to learn that all policies are not created equal.

I was hoping your story had a happy ending.

Rick

Yea, if I had stayed with it I could have retired by now, BUT, I wouldn't have the same wife and 4 great kids that I have now. You never know where life is going to take you. If I hadn't moved to Alaska on a whim I wouldn't be on this forum now.

BTW, where's the "Quote" button?

You will fit in perfect on this forum.

Thanks Mark,

BTW, I really like your Living Will concept.

Thanks, I get to help people and get paid at the same time. I sure love it.

Just remember to try and keep things simple in this business. Find a problem that the client has and fix it for them.

Back