Part D Dual Client

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
I am trying to help a guy with his PDP. He is Med/Med/QBE. $800 per month SS. Has a PDP with CIGNA. Received a letter that his premium was going up to $20 per month.

Is there a cap on what they pay for a PDP? I found a chart on a website that seems to suggest that. He lives in GA and the amount I saw was $25ish. The only CIGNA plan I saw was $45ish. I thought maybe that could be the issue.

Thoughts ?

Of course that's the issue. Find a plan for a net cost to him of zero that also includes his medication.

Rick

Thanks, I thought so, just never ran across it.

I can put him on SilverScript for $19.

----------

Of course that's the issue. Find a plan for a net cost to him of zero that also includes his medication.

Rick

He doesn't want an MAPD. Been on it before and had a lot of network issues he said.

The part about put him on a medical plan that net $0 and included medication. That you meant MAPD SNP

The part about put him on a medical plan that net $0 and included medication. That you meant MAPD SNP

Sorry for the confusion. When I wrote "net" I meant his cost for the PDP. Since the taxpayers will pay about $20, if the plan is under that then his net cost is zero.

Rick

Latest posts

Back