Passed All my Tests! Received my License Today!

I didn't want to hijack another thread, so I started my own! I'm STOKED! Just received my P&C state approval and printed out my license!

In Colorado you have to do pre-licensing (i.e. generate more revenue for the state). I decided to take the in-class tests. I received my study materials a bit shy of a month before the classes, and I studied EVERY DAY for at least 4-6 hours. Some could say I over studied, but I was going into this with one thing on my mind: pass the tests the FIRST time! I was NOT taking all of those tests over again.

In the studying with testeachersonline.com (their Colorado office peeps are FANTASTIC); they said once you got an average of 90% on all the tests, then you were ready. There are tons of tests! During class we had 4 tests, and I got 100% on three tests and 85% on one. I didn't think anything of it because I knew the laidback classroom setting would be completely different from the REAL thing, so I still stressed.

Anywho, I applied yesterday for my license, and received my approval today! In just shy of 24 hours, I was completely surprised (but happy).

If anybody wants a great curriculum and good, solid study materials, I can't say enough good things about testeachersonline.com!

Last edited:
I didn't want to hijack another thread, so I started my own! I'm STOKED! Just received my P&C state approval and printed out my license! In Colorado you have to do pre-licensing (i.e. generate more revenue for the state). I decided to take the in-class tests. I received my study materials a bit shy of a month before the classes, and I studied EVERY DAY for at least 4-6 hours. Some could say I over studied, but I was going into this with one thing on my mind: pass the tests the FIRST time! I was NOT taking all of those tests over again. In the studying with testeachersonline.com (their Colorado office peeps are FANTASTIC); they said once you got an average of 90% on all the tests, then you were ready. There are tons of tests! During class we had 4 tests, and I got 100% on three tests and 85% on one. I didn't think anything of it because I knew the laidback classroom setting would be completely different from the REAL thing, so I still stressed. Anywho, I applied yesterday for my license, and received my approval today! In just shy of 24 hours, I was completely surprised (but happy). If anybody wants a great curriculum and good, solid study materials, I can't say enough good things about testeachersonline.com!

Congratulations! Now the work begins.

@xrac - Thank you! That's exactly what I said after I received the email saying I was approved, I thought, "Holy crap! Now the work begins!" I'm excited and cautiously optimistic. I have no delusions. I know it will take a lot of hard work. Period.
@rccola - Good luck to you too!

Last edited:
Back