People protest in downtown Louisville outside of Humana for better health care

Not sure if this has anything to do with that, but for at least 30 clients of mine, an entire healthcare system is no longer accepting Humana MAPD as of Jan 1st. 9 hospitals and over 220 care locations.

Oh well . . . shit happens. But wait, THIS doesn't happen with MAPD plans. Never. Not ever.

220 care locations? You mean doctor offices, clinics, etc that are affiliate with or subsidiaries of the hospitals?

Someone on here said when contracts expire that it only includes hospitals, not doctor offices. Another said they could go anywhere as long as their MAPD was a PPO.

Obviously you are delusional or lying.

Oh well . . . shit happens. But wait, THIS doesn't happen with MAPD plans. Never. Not ever.

220 care locations? You mean doctor offices, clinics, etc that are affiliate with or subsidiaries of the hospitals?

Someone on here said when contracts expire that it only includes hospitals, not doctor offices. Another said they could go anywhere as long as their MAPD was a PPO.

Obviously you are delusional or lying.

I mean doctors offices, hospitals, surgery centers, urgent care clinics, etc…I have no reason to lie.

I mean doctors offices, hospitals, surgery centers, urgent care clinics, etc…I have no reason to lie.

Pulling your chain . . . thought you knew me by now @ValeRosso

And, as I have posted before, when the hospital and MAPD carrier get a divorce that shit flows downhill to the subsidiary providers. However, a few agents didn't believe me . . . so what? If they want to tell their clients not to worry, it only impacts hospital inpatients, their clients are the ones harmed by faulty information from the agent.
@BibH

Last edited:
This demonstration was probably about as grassroots as the MA cheerleading events promoted by AHIP in the past.

So, they want original Medicare?

Most likely what they want is the equivalent of Original Medicare with a free Plan F, with dental, vision, and hearing included. If single payer ever happens, that ain’t gonna be what it looks like, but that’s what people imagine when they hear “Medicare for All.”

Back