Pilot Program: Final Expense Live Inbound Calls from TV

i just got emailed from them too and interested in their Medicare side. $88 per incoming call in FL. Did you try it out yet?
It was reported almost a year ago, on Aug.17, 2020, that the phone number on the website was incorrect. I called the number on the website this morning. If it is accurate, there was no professionally recording letting me know I had at least reached the right company. After being on hold for awhile waiting for the call to transfer to a live body, another recorded greeting asked me to leave a message. This second recorded greeting never stated the name of the individual I would be leaving a message for, nor did it confirm that I dialed the company intended. Seems kind of strange considering all the money it costs to invest in a TV spot, but not have an inexpensive professional voicemail greeting.
Did you have a different experience when you called?

It was reported almost a year ago, on Aug.17, 2020, that the phone number on the website was incorrect. I called the number on the website this morning. If it is accurate, there was no professionally recording letting me know I had at least reached the right company. After being on hold for awhile waiting for the call to transfer to a live body, another recorded greeting asked me to leave a message. This second recorded greeting never stated the name of the individual I would be leaving a message for, nor did it confirm that I dialed the company intended. Seems kind of strange considering all the money it costs to invest in a TV spot, but not have an inexpensive professional voicemail greeting.
Did you have a different experience when you called?

I never called the phone number on their website but on page 2 of this post I did see that someone used their ad campaign and did well with it. It seems the leads dried up during and after aep. I’m OK with that as I have many other marketing outlets.
I started with the lowest amount of $500 and in reality I’m literally OK if I break even. I just love seeing my renewals go up every year

tenor.gif
Two and a half years later, this cracks me up every time I see it!!!!! Instant Classic!:D:D:D

Back